London Fashion Week Day 1 -Jean-Pierre Braganza

Hey everyone!

I decided to do something new on my Blog: I will post about the Fashion Weeks every Day!!
Sadly i can´t be there live but i want to show you my favourite Collections every Day.
So there will be a couple of more daily Posts,at least 2, maybe an Outfit will be up on one or two Days too.
Keep coming back and check out all the Posts!
I really hope you like them!
And of course i will Post Outfits and Inspirations every Day again when Fashion Week is over ;)

Enjoy your Day!










Jean Pierre Braganza was the first Show i watched live and was my favourite so far.I love the Drapes,Cuts and Colours of this Collection.
I did not know this Designer until yesterday but i will definitely keep an Eye on him.

All Pictures via http://www.style.com/

Popular Posts