Ripped

Hey everyone!

3 days to go and then we have 2012! Do you already know what you are doing ad wearing on sylvester?
I have to make 2 more festive outfits because tomorrow is my mum´s birthday and then on sylvester i am wearing my sequined dress.

Today i wore some more items from the dragon tattoo collection: a ripped shirt and my new favourite denim jacket.
I promise to make some comments and check out some blogs today..i really had trouble with google friend connect..maybe if i have time i will switch with all blogs i like to bloglovin..i think it´s safer and better.

Have a nice day :)

Trish Summerville x H&M Dragon Tattoo Denim Jacket

Trish Summerville x H&M Dragon Tattoo ripped Shirt

H&M Jeans

Vintage & Bijou Brigitte Bracelets

Trish Summerville x H&M Dragon Tattoo Bracelet (worn as chocker)

Deichmann Boots







Popular Posts