New in!

Hey my lovely Readers!

Today i show you what i bought yesterday from my last Birthday Gift Card.
I totally love this Prada Like Banana Print so i bought the Dress and a little Clutch.
All i need now is the Bikini and i HOPE that H&M will be able to deliver again soon..i am waiting for my Order for over a Month now :(
Well i also bought the Clutch with Melon Print,a little Headband with Daisies and a Pair of golden Aviator Sunglasses from C&A for only 5 € !

The other Thing i wanted to tell you all that i am thinking about a few Ways to make my Blog better,more interesting and more diversified!
And i want to ask you today: Is there anthing special you want to read? Do you want me to show something special like "Lipsticks" or "all my Dresses" etc...?
Can´t wait to hear what you think and i will start maybe next Week with some new Stuff ;)


Have a great Day!



  

Popular Posts